Sunday, January 08, 2006

Dangit! Hurry up, Reagan!! We're tired of waiting!! (Especially Esther!)


I've taken away Esther's car keys and informed her that I'm not going to drive her anywhere. She has to walk EVERYWHERE now. (Let me clarify. I will drive while I tow her behind the car.) That oughtta jump-start labor!



In other news...

We signed our sales contract with the homebuilder yesterday! One more hurdle cleared, still a few more to go. Keep praying - 'CUZ IT'S WORKING!!!

Our church had our Grand Opening Service today. After gutting the interior of the building, meeting in a tent for 11 months, and watching the construction take shape, we finally moved into the building we are calling "Home." It was a great time, and if you're ever in the area, come check it out. It's an incredible project to watch take shape! It's also a great church to be a part of if you are in the North Orange County area!!

Bye for now.


(Hopefully, my next post will be an announcement with some pictures!!)

3 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger the lambs said...

I walked, took bumpy car rides, vacuumed every floor like 20 times a day (someone told me vacuuming worked), tried everything we could and Emily was still a full week late. Hang in there!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Um... my OB told Josh and I to.... yeah. She said it's the quickest way to start labor. Good luck!

 
At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Site Counter
Free Hit Counter